This page is the home for my Matrix Orbital LCD2041 emulator. It was developed because I was sick and tired of dragging my LCD out of the car, just to test my software. Every effort has been made to duplicate the functionality of an actual display. This includes emulating the built-in font, and the entire LCD2041 command set.
Software Requirements for the DOS version:
- 486 processor or later (tested on Athlon XP 1600+, 486SLC-50)
- DOS 3.0 or later (tested on MSDOS 6.22, MSDOS 7.0/7.1)
- One free COM port (COM1 and COM2 are supported)
- NULL modem cable
- VGA display (color or grayscale) that supports 640X480 - 16 colors
Software Requirements for the Windows version:
- Pentium processor or later (tested on an Intel Core i5)
- Windows 95 or later (tested on Windows 8.1)
- One free COM port (COM1 through COM16 are supported)
- NULL modem cable or com0com
Last Update: 7-09-2018
Copyright © 2001-2018, Brent Harris
All rights reserved.